State of Iowa Department of Human Services Requirement:
Child Development Home A:
A Child Development Home A provider may care for up to 6 preschool children at any one time. Of these 6 children, not more than 4 children who are 24 months of age or younger may be in care. Of the 4 children under 24 months of age, no more than 3 may be 18 months of age or younger. In addition, not more than 2 children who attend school may be present for less than 2 hours at a time.
Terms and Conditions Registered Child Care Provider:
1. I will comply with the minimum requirements for a child development home found in 441 Iowa Administrative Code, Chapter 110 in accordance with Iowa Code section 237A.4.
2. I understand the Department of Human Services will make necessary inspections of the facility in order to determine our conformity to these minimum requirements.
3. I cetify that any information I give is and will be true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Further, I am aware that if I make a false report to the Department of Human Services regarding the operation of my child development home, the Certificate of Registration may be revoked.
4. I understand that, subject to the provisions of Iowa Code section 237A, the Central Abuse Registry and the Department of Public Safety will check on all members of my household for all new applications and may recheck for re-applications.
5. I will inform the Department of Human Services of any changes in household composition within 10 days.